ViVACE 2 NOW AVAILABLE

Excerpts below for your enjoyment!




If you’re like me, you’ll begin at the first page and read and relish every word, linger long over the photographs and illustrations, and be refreshed by the insights and imagination of the fascinating friends that have gathered in Christine Neilson’s salon.

Take my word for it: You’re always welcome at ViVACE.

-Professor Emeritus James Hayes, Cal Poly State University, San Luis Obispo, CA

***
Christine, your Issue 2 is a treasure. You've done so much work - those tributes & remembrances are so many and so heartfelt. You've done quite a job. I think George would have liked it. And your dedication page to me took my breath away. I'm honored and humbled. Thank you.

Marjorie Simon, Poet




Buy ViVACE 2 as a hardcover or eMagazine
Amazon.com (author keywords=christine+neilson)
Barnes&Noble.com
Books-A-Million
Borders

Library: ISBN 978-1-4520-0


Cover Art by Jorge (George) Hitchcock (1910-2010)