PREMIERE ISSUE ACCOLADES - 2009




-Cover Photo by Nicole Gagne Ledoux


Dear Christine,
Your V i V A C E is most wonderful, we loved the cover, drawings, your B&B pieces - and George was very pleased with the way you presented his poems.

Encore! Encore!

George & Marjorie


(Poets George Hitchcock & Marjorie Simon: "Jocular Dentist", "Two Sonatas", and "Earthquake")
*******************************************
Christine,

I can honestly say that over the past three days I have looked at every illustration read every line of poetry and prose in your literary journal. I found some of the ideas mind-expanding, some of the notions entertaining...

All in all, V i V A C E is a good read. I am privileged to be in such talented company. Please convey my congratulations and appreciation to Glenna Luscheiand the other contributors.

Bravo Zulu as they used to say in the old Navy: "Well done!"

Con afecto, Jim (Hayes)


(Author of "Kooks and Grannies")
**************